[R-sig-eco] Fwd: Query related to maxent file in dismo package

Rajendra Mohan panda rmp.iit.kgp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:43:56 CEST 2014

Dear All

I have my java installed to my PC. Maxent downloaded from official site.
maxent.jar file in java folder of "dismo". Still if I check for maxent run,
it shows nonavailability to run the model. Kindly advise.

Your kind response is highly appreciated.

With best Regards
Rajendra M Panda
SWR, IIT Kharagpur, India