[R-sig-eco] correlation between dissimilarity matrices

Paolo Piras paolo.piras at uniroma3.it
Wed May 21 21:18:22 CEST 2014

Hi Carlos
Very briefly...
you could look at rda() in vegan (not that in calibrate)
partial and constrianed rda seems to be appropriate for your case.
Maybe you should code a bit for controlling your nested stratification variable even if it is not very clear to me the nature of the data (sites vs location)
I mean.. how exactly they are structured?
best
paolo