[R-sig-eco] R-sig-ecology (72-19): Plot question

Martin Weiser weiser2 at natur.cuni.cz
Mon Mar 24 19:49:35 CET 2014

Hi Claas,

while this may be not the best plot one can imagine, I think it shows
well behaviour of individual spider (results are grouped by spider
identity, I guess). So yes, one could use specific symbol per spider,
but this seems like a usable way how to to cope with the "per-spider"
grouping, isn't it?

Best,
Martin