[R-sig-eco] Plotting DBBMM over a map projection using movedata

Levy, Yair yair.levy at mow.vlaanderen.be
Fri Jul 4 10:43:03 CEST 2014

Hi Stacey,

How we meet again... You could re-project your data by using package sp with function:

spTransform

The only thing you need is to define the coordinate reference system of your input spatial object when creating it using the input "projection-less" shapefile and then to define the coordinate reference system of the data to export/plot/project.

Cheers,

 Yaïr Levy
Researcher
Flemish Government
Mobility and Public Works Department
Flanders’ Hydraulics
Berchemlei 115 - 2140 Antwerp - Belgium
T. 03 224 61 89 - C. 0476 75 47 25 - F. 03 224 60 36
www.watlab.be
                 Before printing, think about the environment!