[R-sig-eco] SDM-model evaluation

Martin Weiser weiser2 at natur.cuni.cz
Fri Feb 21 13:31:32 CET 2014

Hi,

I am not sure why AUC should be better than, say, AICc - second order
Akaike criterion and AIC weights (comfortably calculated by AICcModavg
package) or Nagelkerke's R2 in this case. Would anybody be so kind and
explain this for me?
I just want to make warning: do not put strong (or any) emphasis to
p-values of partial tests.

Best,
Martin