[R-sig-eco] extracting species indicator information from CascadeMRT

Andrew Halford andrew.halford at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 17:25:06 CEST 2014

Hi Listers,

I posted this question to the Ordination group but have had no bites.

I am trying to extract information from the CascadeMRT function which is a
relatively new addition to the Multivariate Regression Tree program, mvpart.

I am struggling to work out how to extract information on indicator species
for the cascadeMRT. Extracting such information from a standard
multivariate regression tree analysis is relatively straight forward but
this doesnt seem to be the case for the CascadeMRT analysis.

IOT.fish<-CascadeMRT(Y=fish.h, VSG=env[,-(1:2)],
VA=space,xval=10,xvmult=100,xvSUB='pick',cp1=0.1,cpSUB=0.01)

If I do a call to summary (IOT.fish) there is none of the info that I would
get for a similar call to an mvpart object.

Any help with this is appreciated.

Andy

--
Andrew Halford Ph.D
Research Scientist (Kimberley Marine Parks)|  Adjunct Research Scientist

Ph: +61 8 9219 9795
Mobile: +61 (0) 468 419 473