[R-sig-eco] envfit() in vegan

Paolo Piras paolo.piras at uniroma3.it
Thu Oct 17 14:03:53 CEST 2013

Thankyou very much Jari,
actually this clarifies anything in my mind about this topic.
What I was looking for is plotting the correlation vectors of my environmental variables (that in my hypothesis are the independent variables) on to my ordination scores of my dependent table.
Graphically, envfit returns the plot I want but the orientation of these vectors are build under the opposite hypothesis that environmental variables are the dependent table.
Maybe a manual solution for my need is to build a list of centered vectors each of which orientated upon the correlation between environmental variables and the ordination scores
best
paolo