[R-sig-eco] help specifiyng cohort effects in package mra

nina n.santostasi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 14:28:24 CET 2013

Hello,

I am using package mra to perform some mark recapture analysis on a 4
occasions dataset.

I want to fit a cormack-jolly-seber model with cohort and time varying
capture probability and constant survival probability.

I decided to use 2d (number of animals*number of samples) matrices instead
of vectors to specify the model.

My question is: how do I build the matrix for the cohort effect? How do I
tell R to consider also the interactions between the factor "time" and
"cohort"?

I hope someone can help me with this,

Thank you in advance

Nina