[R-sig-eco] Error message using getverticeshr() to extract home-range contours

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 16:30:54 CET 2013

Hi Dylann,

All we can possibly tell you is that the index is out of range.

That's the kind of problem that really needs a reproducible example
for anyone to be able to give you useful advice.

Here's some advice on doing so:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

Sarah

--