[R-sig-eco] Hands-on Webinar: Advances in Regression: Modern Ensemble and Data Mining Approaches (no charge)

Scott Foster scott.foster at csiro.au
Thu Mar 21 11:02:17 CET 2013

Hi all,

I have been getting these messages on a stats mailing list too
(ANZstat).  I tolerate them there.  However, I don't think that we
should here.

I followed the link to the webinar and saw that it is run by a company
called Salford Systems.  Salford Systems
(http://www.salford-systems.com) sell software that do a range of tasks,
which I am sure that R can too.  Their software does not appear to be
free, although I couldn't find a price advertised.

Is it possible to block these emails?  Is it appropriate?

Thanks Mauricio,

Scott

--
Scott Foster
CSIRO Mathematics, Informatics and Statistics

Phone:     (03) 6232 5178
Fax:       (03) 6232 5000
Email:     scott.foster at csiro.au