[R-sig-eco] Copyright Heat Map for species - code from Numerical Ecology with R

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 16:06:37 CEST 2013

This list is not an appropriate forum for a discussion of the ethics
of copyright in science.

Please refrain from posting such material to the r-sig-ecology list.

This particular instance has been addressed by the list owners, and
should be considered closed.

If you have concerns, please feel free to write to the list owners
privately at r-sig-ecology-owner at r-project.org

Sarah, list owner