[R-sig-eco] Mixed effects and nested designs in ADONIS

Steve Brewer jbrewer at olemiss.edu
Mon Jan 28 15:09:35 CET 2013

Adrian,

Others have asked similar questions, for example, how to get adonis to
handle repeated-measures designs. The issue in both cases is how to get
adonis to use more than one error term in testing effects in a
hierarchical design. I'll be interested to see the responses, because as
far as I know, no one has ever responded to this query with a solution.
This suggests to me that no one has developed code to get adonis to use
more than one error term to test effects. I could be (and hope) that I am
wrong.

Good luck,
Steve

J. Stephen Brewer