[R-sig-eco] Query as db-RDA

Jari Oksanen jari.oksanen at oulu.fi
Tue Jan 22 07:19:12 CET 2013

On 22/01/2013, at 08:09 AM, <ecology_questions at yahoo.co.jp>
 wrote:

> I have been carried out a ordination programm, which is db-RDA based on package "vagan". I could show the ordination figure. However, I do not find how X and Y values of the respective plots and of arrows of the respective environmental variables were taken. Please teach me the way(s) and programm(s) to get the X and Y values.

Hello,

They are extracted from the result object using scores() function. The scores() function is described together with the plot() function (see ?plot.cca, ?scores.cca). The raw scores can be found from the result object (see ?cca.object), but scores() also scales results as requested (argument 'scaling').

HTH, オクサネ槍

--
Jari Oksanen, Dept Biology, Univ Oulu, 90014 Finland