[R-sig-eco] fourthcorner() with missing data

Beth Atkinson beth.atkinson at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Jan 11 13:50:09 CET 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I tried imputeAFDM() in missMDA, but when I looked at
completeObs the values of the original non-missing data were changed for
the quantitative trait. This doesn't seem to be correct.

I'm new to trait analysis, so apologies if these are straightforward issues.

Beth

--On 09 January 2013 17:04 +0100 Stéphane Dray