[R-sig-eco] Any R packages equivalent to Fragstats?

Julian M. Burgos julian at hafro.is
Thu Apr 18 19:18:04 CEST 2013

I'm not sure if there is a package that can do this directly, but it
should be relatively straightforward to do using the moving window
analysis capabilities in the "raster" package, and the functions to
calculate metrics in the packages already mentioned.

Cheers!

Julian

--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnunin/Marine Research Institute
Netfang/Email: julian at hafro.is