[R-sig-eco] fitting point pattern using spatstat

stjepan mikac smikac at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 23:28:52 CEST 2012

Dear Marcelino,
thanks a lot for the replay,
It is work very well now.

also an answer to the question of  Rolf Turner,
I will use this method to fitting point pattern of the forest stand plots,
and analyze changes in model parameters over time.
according to the some publications a lot of authors calculate maximum
distance of the r value like 1/2 of the  shortest plot dimension, in my case
it is 50 m. Course may have to be taken into account edge effect.
I am only have the problem how big segment can take, when I use smaller
segment then I have a regular schedule at short distances.
<http://r-sig-ecology.471788.n2.nabble.com/file/n7577631/fitt_pp.png>