[R-sig-eco] ordiclust with AU/BP values

Olmo ulmusnigra at yahoo.es
Mon Oct 1 20:04:02 CEST 2012

 Hello,
I am trying to use ordicluster in a MDS graphic with the following
code, where bondad.sinespecies comes from goodness() and
sinespecies.mds is the metaMDS() result:

plot(sinespecies.mds,display='sites',type='t')

orditorp(sinespecies.mds,'sites',col='#B45F04')

points(sinespecies.mds, display='sites', col='#0489B1', cex=
 2*bondad.sinespecies/mean(bondad.sinespecies))

ordicluster(sinespecies.mds,clusterbeta)

Then, there is no problem with the graphic, since I use hclust()
result (clusterbeta), the problem is that I want to use the AU/BP values
obtained from pvclust() and I don't know how to use those values with
ordicluster, if it can be done.

 Bye and thanks for you time,
Olmo.