[R-sig-eco] post-hoc test for adonis PERMANOVA

Jari Oksanen jari.oksanen at oulu.fi
Sun Nov 25 17:20:57 CET 2012

There is a parametric post hoc test for betadisper(), but there is no post hoc test for adonis(). These two functions are different and study different null models. If anybody figures out how to do post hoc test for adonis() we may incorporate submitted code into vegan (though personally I think that the whole idea of post hoc tests is weird, to put it mildly).

Cheers, Jari Oksanen

Sent from my iPad