[R-sig-eco] Use cor.test for multiple parameters?

Wayne Richter wxrichte at gw.dec.state.ny.us
Fri Nov 16 18:59:51 CET 2012

Take a look at rcorr() in the Hmisc package. You can divide the P value matrix by the value needed for the Bonferroni correction.

But, with 26 parameters, you will have 325 pairwise correlations. By dividing, for example, an alpha of 0.05 by 325, your minimum P value for significance would be 0.00015. It's going to take a mighty high correlation coefficient to be significant with 60 observations. Take a look at p.adjust.