[R-sig-eco] Using R for hydrology: short course material available

Mauricio Zambrano-Bigiarini mauricio.zambrano at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Thu May 3 11:56:42 CEST 2012

On 03/05/12 09:55, Dominik Reusser wrote:
> Hello all,
> Wouter Buytaert and myself gave an introductory short course on using R for
> hydrological anaylsis with a main focus on rainfall-runoff-modelling. Details
> on the class are available on the EGU homepage
>
> http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2012/session/10635
>
> The material is available online
>
> http://tinyurl.com/R4Hydrology
>
> Best regards
> Dominik

Thanks Dominik for sharing the material of the short course.

I was really happy about the great interest on the course you gave
(somebody told me that the room space was not enough for all the
interested people !)

It could be a good idea to have a 2.0 version of the course in the
future ...

All the best,

Mauricio Zambrano-Bigiarini

Water Resources Unit
Joint Research Centre (JRC), European Commission
webinfo    : http://floods.jrc.ec.europa.eu/