[R-sig-eco] metaMDS - avoid species overlap in plots

Jari Oksanen jari.oksanen at oulu.fi
Mon Jun 25 19:51:03 CEST 2012

Hello,

This so frequently asked that it is a FAQ. Try

vegandocs("FAQ")

in R and see question 2.18.

It is also such a typical problem that it is in vegan intro: try

vegandocs("intro")

in R after loading vegan and see chapter 2.1.

Gavin Simpson has a blog article on plots, but I'm now on my phone and can't check the web easily.

HTH, Jari Oksanen