[R-sig-eco] error message with function rda of package vegan

Duarte Viana viana.sptd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:51:05 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thanks Jari for your help.

I forgot to say that I am working in a Mac (OS X, 10.6.8) and was
using the vegan version 2.0-2 of 2011.

I've just updated vegan to version 2.0-3 and now it runs fine (with
the same results as Jari). I should have checked for a newer version
before asking for help... Anyway it looked strange, because it
happened with these specific data matrices. I tried to substitute
either the response or explanatory matrix with others (in the older
version) and it always ran fine.

Well, somehow the problem is gone. Thank you all for your help and patience.

Cheers,

Duarte