[R-sig-eco] error message with function rda of package vegan

Duarte Viana viana.sptd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 19:10:29 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. It's not easy to give you a reproducible
example, because this is a very specific case (something in my data ,
I believe). The only way is to send the data and try yourself. If
someone is willing to do that, I would be grateful.

I can send the response matrix and the explanatory matrix, and all one
has to do is load library vegan, load the data, and run the rda
function:

library(vegan)

resp<-read.table("resp.txt", head=F, sep="\t")
expl<-read.table("expl.txt", head=F, sep="\t")

myrda<-rda(resp, expl)

Thanks,

Duarte