[R-sig-eco] R-sig-ecology Digest, Vol 46, Issue 15

C Hess 13184 at stud.leuphana.de
Tue Jan 24 15:29:00 CET 2012

Hi Eric,

the ring widths for each "treatment" (2 species, 2 age groups, 2 soil
types) are measured from taken cores on 4 sites with 10 individual trees
within each site.

the continous variables are also measured in a time-series and are the
same for each site. i have monthly data for temperature (only mean) and
precipitation. the element input was measured per year.

the temporal span is 25 years.

Best regards
Carsten

P.S.:
Because I am answering the first time to this list I choise the Option
"Anser to all" and not only "Anser to list".
If the Thunderbird-Option "Anser to list" will do the job I will leave
it to this next time.