[R-sig-eco] model for tree-ring analysis

C Hess 13184 at stud.leuphana.de
Tue Jan 24 11:16:55 CET 2012

Dear Listusers,

i had some difficulties in finding a proper model in R for my work in a
tree-ring analysis. Still working on statistical basics I'am asking here
for some hints or tipps which will help me on my way to find a model I
could use in R.

My data sample is a time-series of annual tree-ring widths as the
response. Explanatory variables are three 2-Level factors
(species,age,soil) and as continuous variables temperature,
precipitation and an element input into the ecosystem.

At the end I want to find out, if there is an effect on the tree-ring
width based on the interaction of the climate-data and the element input.

Best regards
Carsten