[R-sig-eco] glmmADMB v 0.7.1

Ivailo ubuntero.9161 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 08:45:48 CET 2012

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 7:09 PM, Christopher Rota
<ctr4g2 at mail.missouri.edu> wrote:
> Hi Mollie,
>
> Thanks for your help.  I had the same thought and ran this model with my
> categorical variables as factors, with the same result.  I use the dummy
> variables simply because it gives me more control over how I interpret my
> intercept parameter (I'm not sure if / how one can control which categorical
> variable is the intercept in glmmadmb).
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Chris

Dear Chris,

if I remember correctly, although 32-bit Windows can be set-up to use
more that 4GB RAM it cannot provide more than ~2GB to any process.
Perhaps you need to try running your model on a 64-bit machine.

Cheers,
Ivailo
--
UBUNTU: a person is a person through other persons.