[R-sig-eco] dendrochronology: power transformation of series

C Hess 13184 at stud.leuphana.de
Tue Feb 14 13:57:12 CET 2012

Dear List,

I am working on an analysis of tree-ring series (320 individuals).
Very helpful and assistent are the packages dplR, bootRes and detrendeR :)

My Question is about the Power Transformation of RW-Series before the
process of Standardization, e.g. decribed in Cook and Peters 1997.

Is there a package with a method/function to perform such a power
transformation (with and after calculation of p) on tree ring series or
did I missed it in one of the packages above?

Cheers,
Carsten