[R-sig-eco] Applied Environmental Data Analyses: Water Chemistry and Biota [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Dec 6 19:29:05 CET 2012

On Wed, 5 Dec 2012, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  The available benthic data has little taxonomic consistency below the
> family level.

   Looking at packages in CRAN brought me to Lester Yuan's bio.infer package
described in the 2007 Journal of Statistical Software special issue on
ecology/environmental data analyses. It is ideal for my needs and I will
contact Lester with the questions I have (such as updating the ITIS database
it uses).

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |   Integrity - Credibility - Innovation
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |