[R-sig-eco] controlling the species displayed on a biplot

Dave Roberts dvrbts at ecology.msu.montana.edu
Sat May 21 17:19:16 CEST 2011

--
Andrew,

    We need a little more information.  Which IndVal function did you
use?  It should return a vector of p-values you can use as a mask [p-val
<= 0.05,] on your taxon matrix.  But are you saying you want to use all
57 in constructing the PCA and only identify 27, or that you only want
to use those 27 in the construction of the PCA?

Dave Roberts