[R-sig-eco] NRC Modeling Post-doc in fisheries

Dana Hanselman dana.hanselman at gmail.com
Fri May 20 03:34:25 CEST 2011

I apologize if this a poor choice for posting post-doc opportunities, but it
looked the most relevant of the R forums.

We have an NRC post-doc opportunity with NOAA fisheries in Juneau, Alaska,
USA.  The position primarily involves modeling applications (likely GLMs,
GAMs, GLMMs, etc.) of commercial fishery catch data. The description and
application process is online at:

http://nrc58.nas.edu/RAPLab10/Opportunity/Opportunity.aspx?LabCode=26&ROPCD=260368&RONum=B7479

The deadline for applications is August 1. Feel free to email me if you have
questions.

Cheers,
Dana