[R-sig-eco] Error with "raup" distance, in metaMDS

Brian Inouye bdinouye at bio.fsu.edu
Mon Mar 28 14:07:33 CEST 2011

There are other dissimilarity metrics that could also be used, each with
different assumptions of course.
Raup-Crick is a reasonable choice of distance metric, but I'm not sure
if the current version of vegdist() has been updated to reflect
discussion in Chase et al 2011 in Ecosphere
(http://www.esajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1890/ES10-00117.1).

-Brian