[R-sig-eco] CALIBRATE program

Yong Zhang 2010202035 at njau.edu.cn
Mon Mar 14 10:09:38 CET 2011

Hi all,

Today, I noticed a C++ program named "CALIBRATE" when I looked into one paper. It is used for analysising and visualising species-environment relationships and for predicting environmental values from species assemblages, and it is developed by Juggins, S.,  from department of geography, university of Newcastle, UK.

I really want to know if anyone has used this before? Or, if there is any package in R has the identical function as CALIBRATE?

Thanks very much in advance, and any of your reply will be greatly appreciated.

All the best

Yong

2011-03-14

Yong Zhang, Ph.D.
Lab of aquatic insects & stream ecology
Dept.of Entonology, Nanjing Agricultural University
Nanjing, 210095,China
Phone number:  (+86) -25-84395241
E-mail:2010202035 at njau.edu.cn