[R-sig-eco] Running R on a Computer Cluster in the Cloud -cloudnumbers.com

Jeff Hollister Hollister.Jeff at epamail.epa.gov
Thu Jul 14 14:54:40 CEST 2011

List,

To reiterate what Ben said, posts that push commercial products are not
appropriate for r-sig-ecology regardless of potential utility.

If we continue to get these types of postings, we will have to begin
moderating the offending subscribers.

Any questions please let us know and if there are posts that any of you
feel deserve some attention, do not hesitate to bring them to our
attention.  It is possible that Sarah or I might miss them on occasion.

Cheers,
Your list moderators

Jeff Hollister and Sarah Goslee