[R-sig-eco] hi

Mahnaz Rabbaniha rab.mahnaz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 07:29:22 CET 2011

hi

for doing the PCA with supplementary variables in FactoMIneR , is it
necessary all dependent and independent variables tested with shapiro,
in my project i check the data and they are non normal then i
transformed them in ( density of plankton as DV)  with log(x+1) and
(salinity,temperature,... as independent V) with log (x )but the
results don't show very different ( after doing shapiro test again)and
they show non normality. so my question which methods are suggestion
for survey of related them.

thanks

Mahnaz