[R-sig-eco] help

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 12:22:32 CET 2011

Hi Mahnaz,

Please send your replies to the mailing list, not just to me.

I'm still not sure I understand where your problem lies.

You do not need to transform the data prior to NMDS.

If you want help with the "plot being empty" we need to know basic
details about your data, the commands you used, etc. - ideally a
reproducible example.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee