[R-sig-eco] Various test of significance

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 16:41:18 CET 2011

There are lots of ways to do many of those things, and we have
no way of knowing which are most appropriate for your data and
baseline assumptions.

The very best thing you can do is learn how to find options for
performing basic tasks yourself. Within R the help facility can
be useful, especially ?? and apropos().

For web searching, I use http://www.rseek.org a lot for information
on packages, functions, R tips.

If you have specific questions after you spend some time
familiarizing yourself with the options, then we can help.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org