[R-sig-eco] help with script

Travis Belote travis_belote at tws.org
Thu Aug 11 19:55:54 CEST 2011

I will be in a wilderness area until august 22 collecting data and will set up an automated email reply. Can you please remove me from this list? I will re-subscribe when I return.
Thanks!
Travis

R. Travis Belote
The Wilderness Society
Research Department
Northern Rockies Regional Office
503 W Mendenhall St.
Bozeman, MT 59715-3450

Office (406) 586-1600 ext. 110; Home (406) 587-2098; Cell (406) 581-3808
Email: travis_belote at tws.org
Web: http://wilderness.org/about-us/experts/travis-belote