[R-sig-eco] plotting capscale results using ordiplot in Vegan

ckellogg ctekellogg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 19:47:24 CEST 2011

Hi,
I used capscale to examine relationships between relative species abundances
at different sites with environmental variables.  When I attempt to plot the
results using ordiplot all of my site points are squished to the center of
the biplot.  I have tried changing the scaling and that only makes things
worse.  Is there anyway I can get the sites to spread out a bit in the
ordination?

Thanks so much!

Colleen