[R-sig-eco] The TWINSPAN program

Yong Zhang 2010202035 at njau.edu.cn
Wed Apr 13 11:06:24 CEST 2011

Helo all,

These days, when I looked into the multivariate analysis of community data, I noticed that there is a very useful classification approach named "TWINSPAN", maybe most of you already know that its full name is "Two-way indicator species analysis", and the program has the same name---TWINSPAN.

Could any one tell me whether this program is for free? And when and how could get one? Any hint or suggestion from you will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much for your time and answer.

All the best,
Yong

2011-04-13

ZHANG Yong
Lab of aquatic insects & stream ecology
Dept.of Entonology, Nanjing Agricultural University
Nanjing, 210095,China
Phone number:  (+86) -25-84395241
E-mail:2010202035 at njau.edu.cn