[R-sig-eco] ROC plot of ordinal data

Chris Mcowen chrismcowen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 12:50:55 CEST 2010

Dear List,

I have experience with ROC plots through the Epi package and ROCR for binary data, however i am now trying to repeat a experiment where the response is ordinal.

I have generated the predicted values through the function predict.lrm in the Design package. I now want to calculate the AUC and determine the cut-off values for the various ordinal responses.

I have had a look around and found no package ( to my knowledge) that does this in R. I was therefore wondering if people here have done similar things or if they could advise a method?

Thanks

Chris