[R-sig-eco] QIC for conditional logistic regression + GEE

Mathieu Basille basille at ase-research.org
Wed Nov 10 16:17:19 CET 2010

Dear Maarten,

Thank you for the links! They are very useful!

However, in both cases, they address the problem of QIC for GLMs, i.e.
for parametric models. This said, I was unable to adjust the code for
Cox models, which are semi-parametric, and use partial likelihood
instead (which should behave similarly). In the end, I have no idea how
to extract/compute the quasi partial likelihood for such a model, which
is required for the QIC...

I'm still struggling a lot about QIC on coxph, any additional hint would
be greatly appreciated!
Mathieu.