[R-sig-eco] multiple regression analysis

Chris Howden chris at trickysolutions.com.au
Tue Nov 9 02:12:32 CET 2010

U might want to look into kriging and co-kriging.

>From memory (and it's been awhile, I did this in my honours year) they
should help u get the 2 dimensional equivalent of standard time series
'lag' correlation charts. That way U can have a look at the spatial
correlation.

Who knows, someone may have thought up a 3-d equivalent so u can also
incorporate depth as well.

Chris Howden
Founding Partner
Tricky Solutions
Tricky Solutions 4 Tricky Problems
Evidence Based Strategic Development, IP development, Data Analysis,
Modelling, and Training
(mobile) 0410 689 945
(fax / office) (+618) 8952 7878
chris at trickysolutions.com.au