[R-sig-eco] repeated measures with multivariate data

Peter Solymos solymos at ualberta.ca
Sun Jul 25 23:07:08 CEST 2010

Hi Kay,
I meant to make permutations within time points, i.e. strata=time, and
not within locations (strate=locations). adonis do F-tests based on
sequential sums of squares from permutations, thus the non
independence of repeated measures can have an effect on p-values
associated with terms subsequent to the time variable.
Cheers,
Peter