[R-sig-eco] repeated measures with multivariate data

Rafael Maia queirozrafaelmv at yahoo.com.br
Sat Jul 24 06:18:40 CEST 2010

Interesting that you ask; I was currently thinking about the same thing. Once a reviewer required us to do a Doubly Repeated Measures ANOVA "Doubly because the multiple variables and the repeated measures parts are both multivariate dimensions." At the time, I did not find how to do it in R, and was wondering just this week if something similar could be done using a mixed model...

Abraços,
Rafael Maia
---
"A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring." (A. Pope)
Graduate Student - Integrated Bioscience
University of Akron
http://gozips.uakron.edu/~shawkey/