[R-sig-eco] ordiplot3d

Jari Oksanen jari.oksanen at oulu.fi
Mon Jan 18 19:20:08 CET 2010

Roman,

On 18/01/2010 19:35, "Roman Luštrik" <roman.lustrik at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to plot a CCA plot in 3D with ordiplot3d().
> Is there a way to plot vertical lines for sites (type="h") as dashed,
> instead of solid, which is the default?

I don't know a way to achieve this. The ordiplot3d() uses scatterplot3d() of
the scatterplot3d package, and passes all arguments to that underlying
function. Howevever, scatterplot3d() seems to have no option of setting
vertical segments in type = "h" and therefore ordiplot3d cannot set them.
The only way seems to be to edit the code of scatterplot3d and add an
argument for the purpose.

Cheers, Jari Oksanen