[R-sig-eco] multiple regression

Aitor Gastón aitor.gaston at upm.es
Mon Feb 8 19:19:32 CET 2010

Hi Nathan,

Many authors criticize stepwise variable selection, e.g., Harrell, F.E.,
2001, Regression modelling strategies with applications to linear models,
logistic regression and survival analysis.  You can find some of his
arguments and extra references in
http://childrens-mercy.org/stats/faq/faq12.asp

Cheers,

Aitor