[R-sig-eco] multiple regression

Andrew Kosydar drewdogy at u.washington.edu
Sat Feb 6 20:28:17 CET 2010

Hi Nathan,

I only quickly read your email, but I believe you were asking about step-wise regression.  I would strongly suggest that instead you consider using multimodel inference (Burnham & Anderson).  If you want I can suggest for you a couple of papers to read in order to learn more about this technique.

Best of luck,

Andrew

Andrew Kosydar
University of Washington