[R-sig-eco] AIC / BIC in lmer and glmer

Chris Howden chris at trickysolutions.com.au
Fri Aug 6 02:26:15 CEST 2010

Better to be safe than sorry.

And I for one am glad u mentioned it. It's they type of knowledge one
might not pick up when using R to fit a mixed model for the first time.

It's certainly something I'll be keeping in mind should I ever use R for
mixed models!!!

Chris Howden
Founding Partner
Tricky Solutions
Tricky Solutions 4 Tricky Problems
Evidence Based Strategic Development, IP development, Data Analysis,
Modelling, and Training
(mobile) 0410 689 945
(fax / office) (+618) 8952 7878
chris at trickysolutions.com.au