[R-sig-eco] using two distance metrices in formula

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 18:28:44 CEST 2009

And actually, MRM isn't quite part of the Mantel family, although there
are strong mathematical relationships:

Goslee, S. 2009. Correlation analysis of dissimilarity matrices. Plant Ecology.
Online at: http://www.springerlink.com/content/k4051127l6430nr1/
for subscribing institutions.

It isn't a good solution, but rather an attempt to reconcile the different
perspectives mathematically.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee