[R-sig-eco] R-sig-ecology Digest, Vol 19, Issue 4

tavery trevor.avery at acadiau.ca
Sun Oct 4 15:23:36 CEST 2009

Roman,
BiodiversityR and vegan are two packages that help with ecological
analysis like species richness, diversity indices, relatedness, etc..
The PDF help files have a lot of information on biodiversity analysis in
general (check out the vegan website too). There is a book called
Ecological Methods  by Henderson and Southwood that covers a lot of
material. As far performing GLMs or Mixed Models or other ecological
models, Ecological Models in R by Ben Bolker (2008) is a good resource
(he also has most of the information posted to his website) and I have
found Mixed Effects Models and Extensions in Ecology with R (Statistics
for Biology and Health) by Alain F. Zuur, Elena N. Ieno, Neil J. Walker,
and Anatoly A. Saveliev (2009) excellent as well.

It is difficult to determine what you want to do with the data as you do
not provide details.

cheers,
trevor